4-D Women’s Support Group
When: Meets every 2 weeks starting September 10th – 5:15pm-6:30pm
Where: 701 West Union Blvd, Suite 9, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Register by emailing Dr. Milspaw at email@example.com.
4-D MBCT Program for Healing Chronic Pain & Trauma
Where: Virtual! Standby for link to register and access detailed information for the online platform
When: Mondays 6:15pm-7:45pm, Starting September 9, 2019
- Weekly 1.5 hour educational and experiential training sessions to learn the skills and tools of MBCT.
- This is a 10-week program.
- All classes will be recorded as mp3 that can be downloaded and listened to at any time.
- All class recordings, resources, and handouts available online.
- Workbook resources include meditation scripts, tapping scripts, breathing exercises, and partner MBCT activities.
- Private Facebook Group is created for each cohort in an effort to continue access to support, and shared resources.
Group & Individual Supervision for LPC/LCSW licensure
Certification Course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Mindfulness, and Hypnosis
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnosis, and Mindfulness Certification Course
WHAT/COST: 26 weeks at $35/week.
WHEN: Thursdays 7-9:30pm – Join anytime!
LOCATION: 701 W Union Blvd. Suite 9, Bethlehem, PA 18018 or ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Register by contacting Charlie Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may join anytime throughout the course! All classes are recorded.
Fine tune your clinical skills, learning Ericksonian-hypnotherapy, advanced ego-state negotiation, and neuro-linguistic-programming (NLP) concepts, that integrate the warring fragments of your client’s divided self, while safely reducing symptoms of such problems as PTSD and dissociative conditions caused by a family history of physical/emotional/sexual/substance abuse.
This 20 weeks of classroom theory and supervised practice teaches the psychology and biology of mind/body healing, along with a different evidence-based mind/body technique every week to soothe the psychological landscape while using carefully chosen language to modulate the limbic/hypothalamic/pituitary system for greater health of the endocrine, immune, and other body systems, helping to reduce symptoms of the growing list of medical conditions like chronic pain found to be influenced by the mind/body connection.
To make payment and attendance easier, there is no upfront commitment, the class is pay-as-you-go, $35 per class for 20 weeks, and can be attended via your choice of physical classroom, and/or live-streamed Internet, and/or audio/video class recordings, with graduates receiving 52.5 CE hours and a certificate in NLP from www.NFNLP.com.
Monthly Support Groups
Groups can be run depending on the demand. Here are the groups we have running currently:
- Writing Your Way Towards Healing FREE! – Every 2nd and 4th Monday, 7-8pm. Expressing yourself through writing can be more transformative than you can imagine. It’s also a great way to regain control over your life and to create the story you want to be able to tell. Begin telling your story through a variety of writing and journaling exercises. Dr. Milspaw’s dream is to begin collecting narratives, poems, and monologues to be presented at a community monologues performance in the Fall 2018. Join us anytime throughout the year to start writing (and maybe sharing) your story!
- Creative Body Empowerment Group – Using the creative arts to help us feel more confident in our bodies and our selves! Contact Sara at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining.
- Fictional Book Club – Using metaphorical learning, come read a book with us and talk about life in a relaxed, supportive environment. Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining.
Stay tuned for more information and updates!
Join us for our monthly movie night where we will enjoy watching a film together and share a discussion afterwards. Free beverages and popcorn! Attendance is free and we will pass around a basket for donations towards supplies. Check out our facebook page for information on the next showing!
Yoga for Trauma Release & Y12SR
Yoga is an incredibly healing practice for most, and can be especially healing for those coping with post-traumatic stress disorder and addiction. Two separate classes will be held monthly: Yoga for Trauma Release and Y12SR (Yoga for 12-step recovery).
Yoga for Trauma Release is a gentle yoga for all levels working towards opening the heart chakra and releasing pent up energy that can hold us back from our true potential. In a safe, compassionate environment, the instructor will guide you through gentle poses and pranayama (breathing exercises) to help relax the body, quiet the mind, and free the heart.
Yoga for 12-Step Recovery is similar to the yoga for trauma release, and is followed by a 12-step meeting for those recovering from addiction.
Visit our Facebook page for updates on the next scheduled classes.