At 4Directions Counseling, we do our best to provide excellent levels of care at a reasonable cost.
Counselors at 4Directions Counseling are currently in-network with Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield and Capital Blue Cross insurances. If you have different insurance, services may be covered in part by your health insurance for an “out-of-network” provider. Receipts will be provided for out-of-network reimbursement if needed.
It is important for our clients to be knowledgeable about the insurance claim process for their services. We understand that navigating through insurance claims can be difficult so we have listed some questions you may want to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have a copay for each session?
- Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?
Each counselor determines their own fee. If you are planning on paying out of pocket it is important to discuss this with your counselor prior to your first visit.
Our highly skilled interns offer reduced fee services on a limited basis to clients who cannot afford the full fee for a masters or doctoral level counselor.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you have more specific questions about fees and insurance coverage please feel free to contact us so we can better assist you.